Save on Donated Items! Sale starts Saturday
Save 15% off the lowest marked price; WGM Members save 25%
Shop by appointment Saturday, October 31 through Saturday, November 14 to save on yarn, fiber, used books, and equipment! Items that have been donated to our organization will be at least 15% off the lowest marked price. Items for sale include a great assortment of high-quality yarn, classic weaving books, custom s[inning batts, Beka and Kircher rigid heddle looms, spinning wheels, pin looms, a warping reel, shuttles, and more!
As many of our supporters spent the summer organizing and sorting their stash, WGM has been the recipient of their generosity. We are grateful to be able to share these items with you. Your purchase supports WGM programming.
Shop and Support WGM:
- An appointment is required
- Sign up here: https://textilecentermn.org/product/textile-center-by-appointment/
- In the “Other notes” section, note that you are shopping at WGM
- Your registration is not complete until you receive an email with instructions for entry
- Due to social distancing regulations, 4 shoppers will be allowed in WGM’s sales room at one time
- Masks are required; gloves and hand sanitizer are available
- Bring your own bags to help us save on costs
- Save 15% off the lowest marked price
- WGM Members save 25%: Renew and save!
The fine print: The discount applies to the lowest marked price and is only applicable on purchases of donated items. Donated items are marked DE, DF, DY, or DB. The discount is not applicable on purchases of: new items (new yarn, fiber, books, equipment), special orders, membership, programming (classes, rentals, private lessons, events), or gift certificates. All sales are final; items are sold in “as is” condition. Other restrictions may apply.