December 9: Winter Social Show & Share
6:30pm over Zoom
Zoom info in The Draft: November 3 & 17 and December 1
Join us for our annual winter gathering! We’re looking forward to reflecting on the year by hearing about an item you created, a technique you explored, or a class you took in 2021. As have some of the Interest Groups, we’ll be sharing member work through a slide show over Zoom, giving each particpant time to share their work and respond to questions. This is our chance to celebrate your explorations in weaving, spinning and dyeing over the last year. Join us to share and be inspired!
To participate in the Show & Share:
- Email 1-2 photos to email@example.com along with your name.
- Images are due, December 7 at 5pm.
- Images will be added to a slide show of member work, 1/slide per person.
- Each participant will have 3-5 minutes to present and answer questions.
- Following the slideshow, there will be time for anyone who did not submit images to share their work.
Image of an original postcard created by guild founder Hilma Berglund, who sent annual holiday postcards to friends and family. Hilma’s postcards and other ephemera are found in the Minnesota Digital Archives, thanks to the work of WGM’s Archives volunteers. To see more work visit: https://mndigital.org/