Login help and FAQ
You need to be logged in to the website to be able to access member rates for classes, workshops and events, or to update your member profile information. Please log in below and those options will automatically appear when you register.
- Click Log In (at the right), and then click “I Can’t Sign In” below the social icons.
- An email will be sent to you to so you can set up the password.
- Your username is your email address.
Update your login method
Don’t want to remember another password? Set your log in method to a service you already use, like Google, Facebook or Twitter. It’s safe and easy! To update your log in method, follow these steps:
- Log in with your current method
- Select Member Profile under Membership. This is your profile!
- Click View Profile/Edit Profile
- Choose whether you would like to change your password or change to a different service you already use, like Google, Facebook or Twitter.
- Update your password or choose the service you like. If you choose a different service, you may have to do an additional step to allow Membee (our database software) to connect to your account.
If you are a current member, and you just can’t log into the website, please contact email@example.com or 612-436-0463.
If you are a former member, or an individual whose membership has lapsed by more than 60 days, you will not be able to log into the website. You can easily renew your membership! Pay online, over the phone, or by mail.