Weavers Guild of Minnesota relies on the support of our funders and individual donors.
Your donation to the Weavers Guild of Minnesota
- supports one of the oldest weaving and spinning guilds in the country
- provides funds for essential programs and services, like Interest Groups and classes
- ensures that members have access to the specialty tools, deep knowledge & practices of these arts
- enables us to reach fiber enthusiasts and practitioners from Minnesota and beyond
Your contribution is vital. Thank you.
Make a One-time Gift
- Call 612-436-0463 to contribute over the phone.
- Mail your check made out to the Weavers Guild of Minnesota, 3000 University Ave SE. Minneapolis, MN 55414.
- Online gifts can be made securely with a credit card or PayPal account, processed through PayPal.
Gifts In Honor or Memoriam
Mark the impact of someone special with a gift in their honor or memory, or in remembrance of their love of weaving, spinning or dyeing.
Your contributions are 100% tax-deductible.
With questions about your designation, please contact WGM, email@example.com or 612.436.0463.
Support the Weavers Guild of Minnesota with a monthly donation, automatically deducted on your selected date.
Select “Donte” and “make this a monthly donation” to set up an automatic payment, processed through Paypal, payable by debit, credit or Paypal. Adjust the amount or cancel anytime by logging in to your subscription.
Make your gift go further! A matching gift is a charitable donation by a corporation that matches an employee’s donation to an eligible nonprofit. Most often the match is dollar for dollar.
See if your employer has a matching gift program by searching here>