Become a member
By becoming a WGM member, you subscribe to a full list of programs and services from the Guild. Some of the highlights include:
- Discount tuition on classes and workshops, led by talented and knowledgeable teaching artists.
- Complimentary entry to lectures by renowned artists and experts in the field.
- Complimentary or members-only prices for off-site tours:
- Examples include: Faribault Woolen Mills, Goldstein Museum, Minneapolis Institute of Art and more!
- Access to creative space to meet for classes, interest groups, lectures, and programs.
- Quality equipment and tools for use in classes or interest groups.
- Access to the Weavers Guild Reference Library, Swatch Collection and Textile Center Library
- Participation in member exhibitions, on and off-site
- Fiber Fair, annual members’ sale
- Entry fee $20 for returning artists, $0 for new artists
- 75% of sales from Fiber Fair go directly to artists
- Access to member-only content in the member newsletter, The DRAFT (sample).
- Artist support and promotion to WGM audience/community:
- Complementary membership in TicketsatWork Discount Program – offering discounts and special offers for theme parks, attractions, shows, hotels, tours, nightlife, dining and other travel and transportation products and services. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group ID/login information.
Want to give a gift membership?
A WGM Membership is a gift that keeps giving all year long. Gift memberships can be purchased via our Fiber Source supply store or by calling the office 612-436-0463.