What is Fiber Fair?
Fiber Fair is an annual sale hosted by the Weavers Guild of Minnesota. Held in November at the Northrup King Building in Minneapolis, attendees enjoy a fabulous shopping experience in a beautiful gallery space, with hundreds of handmade items and live art-making demonstrations throughout the weekend. Items made by many of the region’s finest fiber artists include scarves, shawls, purses, rugs, placemats, towels, wall hangings, hand-spun yarn and much, much more! These items make perfect gifts for yourself or for someone special. Proceeds from the sale support local fiber artists and the Weavers Guild of Minnesota.
Fiber Fair will be held November 9-11 in Minneapolis. Join us!
November 9 11am to 7pm
November 10 10am to 5pm
November 11 12pm to 4pm
See previous Fiber Fair photos & finds
Questions about Fiber Fair? Contact the 2018 chairs for more information:
For press inquires, please contact us at email@example.com.
For Participating Artists
- Artist Guidelines
- Volunteer Schedule
- Sales Sheet pdf
- Sales Sheet editable
- Sales Tags
- Garment Labeling Instructions
- MN Sales Tax Guidelines for Clothing
- Useful Information from the 2017 event
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Artist Numbers (will be assigned upon registration; link posted in October)
- Ready? REGISTER (2018 Registration will open August 1)