Shop new yarn, books and equipment, as well as a great selection of donated items. We haven’t seen you in a while (except on Zoom) and we’d like to! Come in to stock up for a new project, find inspiration on the walls, or just to say hello.
WGM hours are Tuesday-Friday, 11am-3pm. Please note: 2 visitors are allowed in WGM at one time. Masks are required. We will allow time between visitors for sanitizing.
Read more and make an appointment, here
While you’re at WGM
- Shop new items, like the summer issues of Handwoven and SpinOff magazines
- Check out weaving yarns, rigid heddle looms, and potholder looms (perfect for a quick pick-me-up!)
- Browse our vast selection of donated items, including cone yarn, hand-dyed batts, portable looms, table looms, and spinning wheels. The book selection is especially great right now, thanks to your donations!
- Visit the Textile Center shop and exhibitions
- Drop off your extra yarn, clean fiber, weaving and spinning equipment, and fiber-related books as a donation to WGM. Items will be priced for sale in our shop, and every purchase supports Weavers Guild programming.