A gift certificate from the Weavers Guild of Minnesota is a great way to share the joy of weaving, spinning and dyeing. WGM gift certificates can be issued in any amount. Apply them to purchases of classes and workshops, memberships and programming, and items for sale in the WGM store, Fiber Source. Gift certificates do not expire. *Some restrictions apply.
- $40 for a classic weaving or spinning book, like “The Handweaver’s Pattern Directory” (Dixon, $36.99 + tax)
- $50 for a one year Weavers Guild membership or a short Try It! Class like “E-spinning for Beginners”
- $100 for project supplies, including yarn, shuttles, and fiber
- $150-350 for a multi-day class, workshop, or private lessons
- Stop by WGM during business hours, Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm to pay with cash, check or credit card.
- Call WGM to pay with a credit card. The gift certificate will be mailed to the recipient. Please allow five business days for handling.
- Use our online form here to set up your gift certificate and select your payment method, including an online invoice.
To Use Gift Certificates:
Gift certificates may be applied toward classes, programming, membership and/or items for sale at our store, Fiber Source. Please present the gift certificate at the time of purchase/registration. If registering for a class or membership, please call with your gift certificate number or stop by WGM. Not valid for online sales.
You can give the gift of WGM membership, here.