Introducing the NEW!
SAORI Interest Group
October 13, 11:15am in-person at WGM, RSVP required
About: The SAORI Interest Group is interested in exploring the creative weaving style founded by Misao Jo of Japan. Members are encouraged to bring something they have made, their enthusiasm, and explore the teachings of SAORI together. Led by SAORI instructor Chiaki O’Brien, who teaches WGM’s SAORI classes and spreads the excitement of making wherever she goes.
The first meeting of this new interest group will be held Wednesday October 13, 11:15 at WGM. RSVP to Chiaki as space is limited to 12 participants.
- Participation is open to all guild members with an interest in SAORI.
- This group meets 3-4 times per year. Dates will be announced in The Draft.
- Group leader: Chiaki O’Brien: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This group meets in person only; please RSVP to Chiaki as space is limited.
- The SAORI Study Group does not have a Groups.io page.
- Enter the building through the front door, using the Textile Center buzzer system.
- Masks are required in all Textile Center/WGM spaces.