By becoming a member, you subscribe to a full list of programs and services from the Guild. Some of the highlights include:
- Discount on class and workshop tuition, led by talented and knowledgeable teaching artists.
- Complimentary entry to lectures by renowned artists and experts in the field.
- Complimentary or very low entry for off-site tours, like Fairbault Woolen Mills, Goldstein Museum, Minneapolis Institute of Art.
- Creative space to meet for classes, interest groups, lectures, and programs.
- Quality equipment and tools for use in classes or interest groups.
- Access to the Textile Center Library, the largest circulating textile library in the nation with a professional librarian.
- Low cost entry into Fiber Fair (other art show entry fees are hundreds of dollars) – $20 for returning artists, $0 for new artists.
- High percentage of sales from Fiber Fair go to artists – 75%
- Member-only content in the weekly member newsletter, The Draft.
Join with a one-time payment
Become a Sustaining Member
In place of paying annual dues, you may become a Sustaining Member of the Weavers Guild of Minnesota for as low as $5 per month! Sustaining members make an ongoing monthly contribution via credit card, debit card, or direct deposit from a bank account, with the Guild deducting the designated contribution from your account until you let us know to stop or change your monthly gift. Sustaining Membership is an unrestricted annual gift (it covers your dues!) that you can pay in a convenient, ongoing way. Becoming a sustaining member is easy, efficient, and secure.
Here is how to do so:
Option 1: Sign up online now with your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account.
Option 2: Contact Weavers Guild staff by phone at 612-436-0463 or stop in to the Guild and let the staff know you would like to become a sustainer – they will take it from there!
Becoming a sustainer means not having to worry about renewing your membership and provides ongoing support for the Guild’s programs. It’s also convenient, secure, and allows many members to support the Guild at a higher level.