View Parking in a larger map
Parking Lots behind Textile Center
- Textile Center parking lot is accessible via Arthur Avenue or Malcolm Avenue. Those traveling eastbound on University Avenue turn right on Arthur Avenue to the parking lot. Those traveling westbound on University Avenue, turn left at Malcolm Avenue and right on Sidney Place going toward Arthur Avenue to access the parking lot. Handicapped accessible spaces are available in this lot.
- Additional parking is available in the 3014 University lot (formerly Nano/Logic Systems). Look for bright yellow signs with the Textile Center logo. The yellow lines on the pavement marking the spots, and the words “Textile Center Parking Only” on the pavement guide you to the right spaces.
- Violators will be towed if parked behind Best Care Home Health, in the two rows between the Textile Center lot and the 3014 lot. These spots are NOT available to Textile Center and WGM patrons before 5pm on weekdays.
Pay Lot Parking is available on the northwest corner of 4th Street and 29th Avenue. Access via 4th Street from Malcolm Avenue or 27th Avenue.
Street Parking You may park on any of the streets surrounding the Textile Center, following the posted regulations. It is one hour parking along University Ave.
- Google Map
- Metro Green Line Light Rail
- The Prospect Park station features a center platform in the middle of 29th Ave between 4th St SE and University (steps away from the front entrance of the Textile Center).
- Directions by Metro Transit: Light Rail and Bus
- When you commute to the Weavers Guild of Minnesota by bike, you can lock it up with the handy, stylish bike racks, located on the northwest corner of the building.
- Textile Center is located near the 29th Ave SE and University Ave Nice Ride station. For more information on bicycle rental, visit niceridemn.org.
- There are free bicycle racks on all Metro Transit buses, Metro light rail trains, and on Northstar Line trains so you can pedal part of the way and ride the rest.