An Online Auction Benefiting the Weavers Guild of Minnesota
April 24-May 2, 2021
What an awesome experience! After a busy week of bidding (and nervously refreshing the auction site on our screens), we are proud to announce that the auction proceeds exceeded our goal by nearly 50%! Thanks to our generous makers, who donated their handmade items to the auction. Thanks to our purchasers, who bid on and won these incredible items, often bidding above the stated item value. And finally, thanks to our volunteers who have spent the last five months planning and executing this amazing event. The auction has been completed for just a few days and already participants are volunteering their praise for how well the event was run.
— Karin Knudsen, Operations Manager
Please pick up items at the Northrup King Building, 1500 Jackson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413.
Pick up times are May 4-11, 2021 from 11am-4pm.
When you arrive, call the number on the sandwich-board Auction sign (visible from the main parking lot).
Contactless pickup of auction items is available. Pickup options are contingent on state-mandated safety restrictions–please wear a mask.
Auction Terms and Conditions
By registering online for this auction, the bidder acknowledges they have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Auction posted here.
- Winning bids are final.
- No exchange or refund on items are permitted.
- Auction winners will be contacted directly following the close of the online auction regarding package redemption.
- WGM will not extend, modify or change items or restrictions on items/certificates.
- Auction items and services must be redeemed by May 3, 2022.
- Gift card usage is the responsibility of the Purchaser. WGM is not responsible for a lost gift card once it is transferred to the purchaser. WGM is not responsible for loss of value of an unused gift cards for any reason, including if donor businesses go out of business.
- Items are sold as is. No statement made in the program or orally shall be deemed a warranty, representation or assumption of liability. Bidders should carefully note the specific restrictions, conditions, and expiration dates for items purchased.
- WGM reserves the right to withdraw any item from auction or sale for any reason or for no reason.
- Please pick up items at the Northrup King Building, 1500 Jackson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413. Pick up times are May 4-11, 2021 from 11am-4pm. When you arrive, call the number on the sandwich-board Auction sign. Contactless pickup of auction items is available. Pickup options are contingent on state-mandated safety restrictions.
- Items will be packed and shipped only upon request of the purchaser. Purchaser is responsible for all shipping and packaging costs.
NOTE: Contributions of more than the fair market value of the item are tax deductible as a gift to a charitable organization. WGM encourages all attendees, donors and contributors to consult the appropriate IRS Revenue Ruling 67-246 and their tax consultant.