Current members have access to member-only content on this website. They are also able to register for events at the discounted member rate.
If you are a current member, who forgot her/his username and password, follow these steps:
- Click Log In at the top right, and then click “I Can’t Sign In” below the social icons.
- An email will be sent to you to, so you can set up the password.
- Log into the WGM website
- Your username is your email address.
Don’t want to remember another password? Set your log in method to a service you already use, like Google, Facebook or Twitter. It’s safe and easy! To update your log in method, follow these steps:
- Log in with your current method
- Select Member Profile under Membership. This is your profile!
- Click View Profile/Edit Profile
- Choose whether you would like to change your password or change to a different service you already use, like Google, Facebook or Twitter.
- A page opens, and now you can update your password or choose the service. If you choose a different service, you may have to allow Membee (our database software) to connect to your account.
- You’re finished!
If you are a current member, and you just can’t log into the website, please contact email@example.com or 612-436-0463.
If you are a former member, or an individual whose membership has lapsed by more than 60 days, you will not be able to log into the website. You can easily renew your membership! Pay online, over the phone, or by mail.