By becoming a member, you subscribe to a full list of programs and services from the Guild. Some of the highlights include:
- Discount on class and workshop tuition, led by talented and knowledgeable teaching artists.
- Complimentary entry to lectures by renowned artists and experts in the field.
- Complimentary or very low entry for off-site tours, like Fairbault Woolen Mills, Goldstein Museum, Minneapolis Institute of Art.
- Creative space to meet for classes, interest groups, lectures, and programs.
- Quality equipment and tools for use in classes or interest groups.
- Access to the Textile Center Library, the largest circulating textile library in the nation with a professional librarian.
- Low cost entry into Fiber Fair (other art show entry fees are hundreds of dollars) – $20 for returning artists, $0 for new artists.
- High percentage of sales from Fiber Fair go to artists – 75%
- Member-only content in the member newsletter, The Draft (sample).
Take a WGM Tour!
Learn more about WGM and our offerings via this slide show.