The Weavers Guild of Minnesota is dedicated to preserving and advancing the arts of weaving, spinning, and dyeing. Because of your support, the Guild is able to maintain fully-equipped classrooms, coordinate year-round classes and activities, recruit fabulous teaching artists, offer creative meeting spaces, and so much more.
There are Several Ways to Make a Meaningful Contribution:
- Sustaining Membership (Monthly Giving)
- Make a one-time contribution via PayPal icon below
- Weavers Guild of Minnesota Memorial Fund
- Donate Weaving or Spinning Items
- Employer Match for Contributions or Volunteer Hours – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate Stock – contact email@example.com
- Select the “Weavers Guild of Minnesota” on AmazonSmile while doing your online shopping to give WGM a percentage of your sales.